Sorry I haven't updated in a while. We've been amazingly busy, but with ultra-boring, non-blog-worthy things. Here, I'll list a few, and you pay attention to the *pop* *pop* in your brain as the cells die.
Wiped out the 5 yr old stickies in the fridge
Removed outlet covers and switchplates
Painted all the doors white
Painted all the trim white
Painted all the walls (ugh) tan
Replaced outlet covers and switchplates
Moved stuff upstairs
Moved same stuff to living room
Moved same stuff to the boys' room
Moved the same stuff to the boys' closet
Moved some of the stuff to the in-laws where we live now
Moved that stuff to drawers there
Listened to information from a 4 yr old about Ben Ten and/or Spiderman (repeat daily)
Stained the deck
Scraped gunk from between kitchen floorboards
Called to cancel my cell phone
Called to change our magazines
Called about changing our homeowners insurance to landlord insurance
Blah
Blah
Blah
So, yeah. Only a week and a half to go of the boring, draining, mind-numbing details to finish up here, and then we can actually MOVE!
And then we'll have more of the details to take care of, but they will seem cool because they'll be all Britishy and new. Well, new to us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Ben Ten? I'm really out of the loop! I guess I'm not the 'cool mom' any more. 8(
It's a TV show. Don't worry, your grandsons will tell you all about it.
Post a Comment