Saturday, June 5, 2010
Bloggin' It Old School
If you need the pics bigger to read them, click on them. Or get glasses, you old person.


Moving on to things we've been up to here in Britland... (I wrote that out too, but the picture of the writing didn't work.)



Labels:
awesomeness,
food,
insanity,
moving,
old school,
picture-iffic,
shopping
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
You learn something new every day! I for one, did not know that "Brits" trim their shrubbery and shop naked! :)
Yep. It's the shrubbery trimming you have to be especially careful about...
; )
I always enjoy your stick people! The museum was fun, huh?
Good luck! It seems like if something can go wrong, it always does. Hilarious post btw.
Hehehehhehehe...
I am particularly fond of the museum cartooning. :D
I miss Stinker and Capt' Jack. Those two crack me up.
Ha, ha, ha! Too funny! Love the drawings!
Dana your stick people are amazing!!! hahaha, I love you.
Post a Comment