We are on our house-hunting trip in London right now. Ya' know how I knew the trip was going to be awesome? Right off the bat, we saw a family of vampires. See?
Now, this picture doesn't do them justice, but right next to us at our gate, a group of similar-aged, diverse-looking, even-skinned beautiful teens sat down. I pointed them out as "The Cullens" to Jimmy D, but not with him being a Twilight fan, I had to explain what I was talking about. They seemed flattered when I explained why I wanted their picture, and then spent the rest of the time until our flight deciding amongst themselves who would be each Cullen.
Also, at the Chicago airport for our layover, I ran into this:
the AUTOMATIC TOILET-SEAT COVER!!!
I have only seen this before once, and it is amazingly brilliant. It is a plastic cover for the toilet seat that rotates through to a clean sheet of plastic for you. No paper covers falling in or off, no one million strips of TP absorbing the mystery spots off the seat- just non-mystery, fresh sitting pleasure.
Ahhhhh......!
I have more posts for you, actually about London and not just the airport, but you might have to wait a day or two before I get to them. But I will. And they are going to be awesome.

1 comment:
It sounds like SOMEONE is excited to be out of Hickville! Just wait until you see SLICED BREAD and TELEEVISION!!!
Post a Comment