Step in time! Ummdiddleiddlee umdiddleye... Okay, now that you know where the blog title came from, here's what it's all about...
Our family is (really) moving to London for at least a year, possibly up to three years. It's been a long wait, and I'm pretty sure our neighbors think we're making it all up, but we really are going now. So, here's a blog about our journey. I'd like to make it a public blog so I can share any info I've found with other people who may be Googling their guts out trying to figure out how to do this move like I was. So... sometimes pictures of my family will be facebooked instead of blogged. And, let's give my family super-secret "blog names". Hmmm...
Husband will now be known as Jimmy D
I will be known as Phyllis
Oldest son (7) will be known as Cap'n Jack
Second son (4 1/2) will be known as Stinker
Baby girl will be known as Sunshine
So, Let the bloggity fun begin!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Got it, Phyllis. I was confused about who was Jimmy D in "The British are not Mexican" until I read this entry. Now everything's straight in my brain. Can't wait for the adventure to begin! Cheers.
Post a Comment